Voltaica Engineering offer a full suite of project management capabilities ranging from a simple permit obligation compliance role to full responsibility for contracts administration to engagement with all stakeholders.
A careful project managment is often the key for the project success. During the San Severo wind farm project our 360° management allowed to obtain the needed licences from the public entities entitled, thanks to a continue monitoring and project mgmt. expedinting and our deep knowledge of the applicable permits normative.
Our Project Management capabilities include:
- Contract Administration: acceptance and sign off of all BOP contract milestone payments, certify component delivery, mechanical completion and tests on completion. Certify Take-over events including issuance of snagging lists. Secure, review and accept as-built drawings and project documentation and certify project completion. Coordinate claims management including defect repair or replacement, delay liquidated damages and repayment of retention sums;
- Permit and Statutory Obligation Compliance: oversee discharge of suspensive and non-suspensive, pre-commencement and post-commencement consent conditions. Coordinate non-material consent variations. Ensure all third party environmental or access licenses or easements are secured and maintained;
- Land Rights Liaison: interface with landowner and other stakeholders;
- Purchase and sub-contractor management;
- Equipment Technical specification;
- Offers comparison, prices analaysis and other purchasing services support.