Our approach to human rights is underpinned by our principles and core values, and the commitments we make to stakeholders. We protect and uphold fundamental human rights at all our operations and projects, by conducting ourselves and our business with due care.
We respect the rights and interests of the communities in which we operate, by consulting with the communities that host us to minimise and compensate for the adverse social impacts.
We care about our impact on our colleagues and the community. We will:
- Respect the diverse cultures and heritages of local communities;
- Respect the rights of indigenous peoples;
- Respect that all employees have a right to reasonable work conditions;
- Not use forced, compulsory or child labour;
- Not tolerate harassment or adverse discrimination.
Download Voltaica Engineering' Human Rights Policy here.